[VAC] Plumbing Mystery

I have a plumbing mystery for the Airstream sleuths among us.

While using my water pump, I have very little water pressure in the kitchen sink of my 1968 Caravel. The water pressure in the lavatory sink and shower unit is very strong. The toilet also flushes with a strong current. My hot water heater works and I have hot water in the lavatory sink and shower.

My owners manual shows a filter placed between the kitchen sink and the pipes from the hot water heater. My first impression was that the filter was clogged. However, it looks like the filter has been removed.

Any other suggestions as to why my kitchen sink flows at a trickle?

Thanks in Advance

Jeff