[VAC] Re: refrig

My neighbor reported from Boston yesterday on his way further east with
super duty F-250 crew cab and 39' fifth wheel camper. He parked outside
town at a campground and took a Grayline tour. Said the streets were too
tight to pass truck and camper and there were no parking spaces big
enough for the truck alone (which is half as long as a school bus,
appropriate for a retired school principal).

So to his way of thinking there's no need to be IN Boston or Baltimore
to have constraints at the tunnels. As I recall the Baltimore Tunnel
constraints, it does not allow vehicles with propane tanks period.
Either turned on or turned off. Having had chances to visit there while
in the Army some 32 years ago, I've found that 5 lanes of traffic in the
same direction was more than I could keep track of then, and I've moved
to the boonies since, so its unlikely I'll go there. I drove on the
Jersey turnpike once on a Friday night. I'll walk before driving that
road again.

Gerald J.