[VAC] Re: refrig

A year or so ago I happened apon a truck camper that had lost it's top. It
had a through the wall AC that I thought could be adapted to my A/S. There
was also a 12v/110v compressor type refrig that I got. It was maybe a little
taller than the dorm refrig, otherwise it looked the same. It seemed to work
well on battery, but I don't know how much power it used, but the wires
comming out of the back for the 12v connection were small.   Phil