[VAC] Renovation Video Tapes

Hello Fellow Aficionados

Terry O'Neill pointed out the Healthy Homes web site in a previous
post.  While poking around out there I came across their publication list
noted here:

http://www.healthy-homes.com/pubs.html

They offer 10 or so different video tapes on inspecting, cleaning, and
renovating aluminum trailers (primarily Airstream).  For example they have
a 4 tape set on "Metal Working: Rebuilding Trailer Interiors" for $150 and
a two tape set on "Rebuilding Airstream Subfloors" for $75.  Also
"Renovating Trailers Video, Part I" for $100.  Another interesting title is
"Finding Leaks in Aluminum Trailers" for $50 which deals with 70's type
Airstream trailers and they claim that they are also preparing a similar
tape for 60's Airstream trailers.

Has anyone on the list actually seen any of these video tapes?  If so do
you think they are worth the asking price for them?

Are their other sources of this kind of information which you have discovered?

Thanks...

John Buffalow
WBCCI 3900
1955 Cruiser (shell)