[VAC] Re: 1964 Globe Trotter Weight

I have not weighed our trailer yet (next trip out we will try to weigh it at
Flying J)
The manual lists the weight of the 1964 19' Globe Trotter at 2,890 lbs. with
a hitch weight of 385 lbs.
Now for the strange part - The manual lists a
17' Bambi II at 1950lbs. with a hitch weight of 250 lbs. and a
22' Safari Twin at 3,100 lbs. and hitch weight 305 lbs.

So a 19' Globe Trotter only weights 210 lbs less than a 22' Safari and has a
80 lb. greater hitch weight?? Did someone make a typing error in the
manual???

Anyway hope this helps answer your question about how much it weights.

Arlen & Shirley Manning Napa CA
1964 Globetrotter
http://home.att.net/~globetrotter64/
silvaire@att.net