[VAC] Re: (No subject)

         I'll echo what Dr. J wrote- though 660 volt capacitors are a bit
more than US$5 (I show a list of $20). As long as it is 4mfd 660volt it
will be fine.

         Installing the Intellipower (or equivalent) is relatively easy- if
your Univolt has an external fuse panel. Even if it has an internal panel,
it's not hard to cannibalize this part for use.There are only a hot and
ground out of the Univolt and the Intellipower.
         The only thing you will give up is the "Power On" light in the
gauge panel.

________

         Chris Bryant