[VAC] (No subject)

My name is Sean Doran I just bought a 1973 Trade Wind. No dents, no
scratches . Has been stored for the last 16 years. Was winterized by the
Aistream dealer in Nova Scotia back then. It's in pretty good shape . So far
the fridge, stove, plumbing seem to to be working well.  have not had luck
with the furnace( pilot works) or the hot water heater. Also the univolt
perfoms most of it's duties, but wont convert 110 to 12v . I have had the
thing tested and found that one of the capacitors is fried. I've sourced
what I think is the right replacement for it, but the serial number differs
slightly .This is how the words and numbers appear on the cap. itself :

                                          Mallory

                                       4mfd   660VAC
                                         60      cycle
                                         120-0775
                                         32BF6604

                                       63152
                                        7202W
  The replacment cap. that I found has a serial number that reads  32FB6604,
   In other words the" BF " is flipped to read" FB " . Is this a big deal?
Does any one know anything  about replacing the cap. ? Will the univolt work
with just the remaining two cap.s? The cap. will cost me $125 CDN plus
shipping, so i want to be sure this is the best way to go with this. Also ,
what's involved in mating the fuse panel of the old univolt with a newer
"intelli-power type "  Converter/ charger thing.

Sean Doran
1973 Trade Wind
St.John's NF
Canada