[VAC] banana wrap dents

I think I read somewhere that there were covers that could be put over the front edges of the trailer where the banana wrap always seems to be dented.  From removing the belly pan and removing  the interior floor I tried to push the dents back out but they just popped right back in.  I have already put in the new floor and replaced the belly pan, but those dents are really bothering me.  Any suggestions?  Thanks ahead of time !!!  The dents are on my '71 safari.