[VAC] Replacement or add-on dead bolt for door?

Hi All,

Not being proficient at looking at the archives, I'm forced to ask a
question that was thoroughly discussed several months ago.

What is the deadbolt lock set that is suitable for use with the outside
door.  I'm interested in the lock set that mounts in the wall with the bolt
extending into the door frame.  Of particular interest is the instruction to
maintain some of the structural strength of the door and wall aluminum
castings.

Any help is appreciated,

                                                   '69 Safari, Joy