[VAC] Re: Replacement or add-on dead bolt for door?

Hi Joy

There is a deadbolt installed on my '66. It's a double key lock set by Dexter. I've never seen one like it at Home Depot or any other hardware store. Then deadbolt is shaved down on both sides to fit between the door and the screen, so a regular Wieser lock should work. If you need some measurements as to the placement let me know and I will measure it tomorrow.

Also while I'm at it. Thanks for all the info on the floor. I finished it today!!!
Bobby