[VAC] Duo Therm A/C w/ Drain pan

I just finished installing my Penguin A/C with the drain pan.  I think I
followed the instructions as best I could.

But it looks a little funny sitting on that drain pan.  I put the pan down
first with vulkum all around the hole.  Then the A/C unit on top of that
using its gasket as a seal.

The Penquin only comes with three bolts to hold it on from the inside.  Two
in the front and one on the rear right.  That seems cheezy to me.  It should
at least have four bolts evenly spaced.

The old armstrong A/C had around 65 rivets plus 4 huge bolts holding it on

Anyway, if someone has a close up picture of a Penquin A/C unit on top of
drain pan, I would like to see it.

Here are a couple of links to my photos.

http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/airstream/images/Grab0051.JPG

http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/airstream/images/Grab0052.JPG

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com