[VAC] Re: hocks...again.

check out the archives on 'henschen' or 'dura-torque' or 'dura-flex' or
something... i recently bought a new axle from Henschen for my '48
Trailwind. An excellent investment - they're built to YOUR specs, and the
Henschen folk are in constant contact with the Airstream plant (they're both
in Jackson Center) so they can check things out for you...

I paid around $500.00 (shipped to Reno) for the axle, shocks, backing plates
and dexter brakes, with a non-standard bolt-pattern, to boot.

Tuna