[VAC] Re: what will I need to pull it?

Thanks.
We still haven't gotten us a new tow vehicle. We have a 29 foot trailer that I pull with my Chevy 4X4 shortbed regular cab, the wife and kids drive the mini-van. I know, it's not very practical.  Wife likes the Durango, I like the Tahoe (4X4 of course). So we are still hem hawing around, getting as much info on different ones. Sometime this month I will either get the Tahoe or the Suburban. Unless the Ford guy drops his price some more. Always wanted to try a Ford, but could never afford one. Man they are high.

Bobby