[VAC] Fw: New airstream

Hello, Randy ...

Apparently the curved tempered Corning glass windows in the late ' 60 Airstreams was not well engineered. They have a history of coming out and breaking. Almost impossible to find replacements as they are no longer made or available except from a rare salvage situation. It's very common to find them missing and replaced with Lexan or Plexiglas. I could use three original glass windows for my ' 68 Tradewind if I could find them. Sorry the outlook is not more promising.

I tried sending this off list but it bounced.

Regards,

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind