[VAC] Re: what will I need to pull it?

Depends on the loaded weight of the trailer - but - probably not. Certainly
not cross-country or through mountainous terrain - unless i had a Hensley
hitch - then i might consider it.

After I wrote that last message, though, i saw a commercial for the new
Chevy 'Avalanche' - i looked it up on the web and discovered that the
3/4-ton (2500) version has a towing capacity of 12,000 lbs... personally, i
think it's a rather unattractive vehicle, however... and my preference is to
match a vintage trailer with an approximately vintage tow-vehicle...

Tuna
WBCCI#8862/VAC
'99 Durango (pulling just about anything)
'79 Dodge 'Champion' MH (ditto)
'99 Plymouth Prowler (pulling '83 'Burro' TT)
'49 Willys-Overland Jeepster (pulling '48 Airstream 'Trailwind')
Reno, NV