[VAC] A/C Drain Tube

I was trying to install my new A/C unit today including the drain pan.

I decided just for good measure to blow the drain tube out with my air
compressor.

I had one person putting the air in the tube as I crawled about underneath
trying to find where it drains too.

I could hear the air coming out of the tube on the street side of the coach
near the tires, but could not find the end of the tube that I expected to be
coming out of the belly pan somewhere.

Can anyone tell me where the drain tube finally drains?  It is a '71 Safari.

Thanks

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com
http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim