[VAC] New Bath Sink

When we were looking for our 1976 International Sovereign, my wife and I
decided that we really wanted the center bath model. We had the rear bath in
our 1969 and wanted more room in the bedroom. We love our 31' center bath,
but it is somewhat cramped compared to the rear bath models. But one thing
that I did not like was the tiny little "cute" bath sink. It was not big
enough do even wash your hands in. I had brought the trailer home awhile
back to work on the Tambour in the kitchen, but that was delayed so I
figured lets take a look at that bath sink. We had looked at some RV
stainless sinks but they were small as well. Then I remembered I had seen a
bar sink at Loews. It is acrylic and weighs next to nothing. It jus fits
with a new Formica counter and updated fixture. I know it is not original,
think it looks like it belongs.  I looks good with the new white porcelain
toilet I put in earlier as well. I have posted a picture on my web site if
anyone is interested in looking at it. Let me know what you think.
http://home.att.net/~dhardman/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html