[VAC] Re: Real Linoleum ?

Title: Real Linoleum ?
Jim,
I have a large sample of this Marmoleum stuff. My sister-in-law is an interior designer and gave us a sample of it.  We are still considering using it, but have some other good things to choose from as well.  She says it's a great floor material--easy installation, care, and easy on the feet.  It will also withstand the flexing that occurs in a trailer.
As far as weight, I'd estimate that it will weigh slightly less than industrial tiles--which is pretty heavy when compared to carpet or congoleum.
I don't think weight will be an issue though.  Especially if you have removed the original tiles.  It shouldn't weigh much more than they do.

Jason
'65GT