[VAC] Re: Is a rock protector necessary?

Hi Polly & Ken- I was also at the RM VAC rally, ,parked next to Luke's Caravel with the rock guard in question. Ken, I could get a picture of it to you if you like, since Luke lives here in town.  I currently have my Globetrotter over at his place. We got my A/C working last week, and boy am I excited about that!  I will take my camera over there next time. ( Wait,  just found a pic of his rig in my rally pics... I can post it in the files for the A/S list.  )  He's probably ready for me to move the GT out of there, anyway....
I'm going to need to fabricate a rock guard. The GT has a homemade masonite panel, which must be removed to let in light. I feel the need for something there, especially since there's so much grit on the roads in Colorado.
Also Polly, do you remember the conversation we had about the sewer connection adapter?  I was at Camping World today, and picked up one for my GT- it's the same one that worked for my Safari. Also got a handful of others "in case", since they have the selection.
Valterra (small printing on the piece says "M&M hose Co., 05-2285" . I picked up an extra one for you, if you want it, send me your address off-line, and I'll get it to you.
Jere Potter, Ft Collins, CO