[VAC] Jabsco Macerator Pump

Hello ALL

I'm wanting some input on the use of a Jabsco Macerator Pump Model 18590-0000 or 18590-0010.
The difference between the two are that one's for RV's the others for boats. RV's have 3 inch inlet on pump and boats have 1 1/2 inch inlet on pump. Plus the one for boats cost $99.00 versus $161.00 for RV's. The one for Boats also have lower profile which makes permanent attachment to trailer an option.
My initial use/plan will be to drain the trailer waste to my house septic tank which is 70-80 feet away from the trailer.
I want to make a permanent hook up for this available where I plan on keeping the trailer.
This will require me to lay a PVC line from my trailer to my septic tank.
My concern is there will have to be a 90 degree turn to get around the parking area.
Has any one done something similar to this?
My plan is, is to eventually have this permanently set up on the trailer. I would like to have some input from others before I sink some cash into it, not to mention the sweat from digging the 70-80 foot trench for PVC in this South Georgia heat.

Thanks
Bobby
gillrobert@msn.com
Valdosta, GA