[VAC] Re: Cooper tires

I faced a similar problem on my '68.  I found a Goodyear work horse rib
truck tire that is 7.00 X 15 LT.  They are an any position radial truck
tire.  Can't remember the PSI available, but has great traction and heat
ratings.  Fit beautiful and on a short 700 mile trip worked great.  Trailer
tracked straight and was near impossible to know we were towing it.  I was
able to get them on a military installation at a reduced price, but they are
available at any Goodyear distributor at less than $100 each, although not
at the $58 dollar range.
Pete