[VAC] Re: Cooper tires

         Reply to:   RE: [VAC] Cooper tires
Hi Bob,
I just bought a set of Carlisle 7.00x15 8Ply bias-ply LT tires for $58
each, a set of black Dexter 5x15 wheels for $43 ea with matching chrome
moon hubcaps that are spitting images of the ones from 1950's era for
$15 ea.
Any tire store can order the tires in - I phoned 4 places and took the
cheapest, most convenient location.  I bought 6.70x15 Delta brand
bias-ply tires for the Caravel two years ago that I have no regrets
about - from freeway speeds to gravel roads to mountain passes.

Cooper's are a popular brand back east, so it all depends on availabiity
I guess.

RJ
'65 Caravel
'57 Flying Cloud
(more on the wheels later, including part#s)