[VAC] Cooper tires

Hi All,
I need some tires for my Flying Cloud. I tried to order the Michelin XCA
7.00x15 tires that are suppose to be the best but my local Sam's Club says
they are not made anymore. He called his warehouse and was told there are
no more available. I then did a search for comments on Goodyear Marathons
and found many horror stories about how bad Marathons are. I found trailer
tires made by Cooper Tire and am trying to find out if they are any good.
Does any Airstreamer have a suggestion as to a brand of tire and where to
buy them?
Bob Patterson