[VAC] Re: The Average Age of an Airstreamer Enthusiast?

Well, I guess I will have to fess up to being 67 but I was only 51 when I
bought my GT.  However, I feel young enough to want to discuss how to fix my
AS rather than fixing my latest health crisis. And I still get out and get
under when something needs fixing, going to a professional when it gets
beyond me, like this electrical problem that I now have.
BTW, does anyone else have hazard flashers on their AS that operate off the
battery?  I had been looking for the solution to the lack of lights on
battery operation and pushed a switch near my fuse box.  Nothing happened
right away but I went away from the trailer for a while, and came back to see
it sitting there flashing its clearance lights!  Eerie!

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113