[VAC] Re: 1960 Overlander [?}

What a nice gift and I hope you have time soon to make it useable and stop
the deterioration before it becomes too much to deal with.  There are
archives on the VAC website that deal with a lot of your questions and lots
of folks will give you some direct answers.
I think a cat that is allowed access to the trailer on a regular basis is the
best rodent proofing, be careful when cleaning up rodent droppings if you are
in Hanta virus area.  I don't know if you are in your state, probably not.
Steel wool shoved in any hole in the bottom is a good temp measure.  I just
came back from a trip of a week to the VAC rally in Estes Park, Co.  On the
last night we had a nighttime visitor, a mouse we think, that was frolicing
on the stove and counters at 4 AM for an hour or so.  He seemed to be gone in
the daylight, vents, plumbing, gas lines gave him access, I think. My 64 AS
has some big spaces in the back belly pan that need attention.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113