[VAC] Re: Screen Door plastic piece

My screen door has a little flimsy white plastic door that slides in a track
to allow you access to the door handle when the outside door is closed, then
slides closed to prevent bug entry when the outside door is open. Trouble
is, the thing never worked. The slightest breeze blows it onto the floor. It
won't stay in its track and falls out constantly. Has anyone come up with a
workable solution to this? My '66 Scotty had an aluminum door to perform the
same function, and it's worked flawlessly for 35 years.

Dan
75 Argosy 26
Des Moines