[VAC] Old A/C left 100 rivet holes!

I removed my original Armstrong A/C today, which was quite a job.  I am
still waiting on my adaptor pan for my new A/C, but I wanted to have time to
prep the area.

I had to drill out a very large quanity of rivets around the whole permieter
of the old A/C.  These were standard rivets.

If I understand, the new Duo-Therm Penquin does not mount with rivets on the
top, only sandwiched to the roof with bolts from the inside.

So I need to cover up the old holes.  Can I just use standard aluminum
rivets with vulkum on each one.  Or do I need olympic rivets?  Or some other
method?

These will not be holding anything on, just covering the holes, and exposed
to the elements on the roof.

-Tim