[VAC] Help!

I recently purchased a 1971 Globetrotter.  I have the inside gutted and I am
beginning the restoration process.  I need some help on a few items if there
is anyone out there that can help.

1. The holding tank for the toilet...cannot seem to find one anywhere.  The
one in the unit is completely damaged beyond repair.
2. The bathroom fixtures...sink and counter, shower pan and casing around
the toilet is also damaged.  Anyone ever had any luck finding original
replacements?
3. There is a basketball size dent on the top right corner on the back of
the unit.  This is where the "hard shell" is in the bath interior.  Any
ideas how to pull this dent out?  There is no hole, just pushed in.  I tried
a plunger...no go.

Any help is much appreciated!

Ron Stone
rstone@usinternet.com