[VAC] Today's Repair Question

Greetings, All ...

I'm working my way through all possible Airstream repair questions. Today's question: What is the (best) way to remove a stain from the plastic/fiberglass surface in the bathroom countertop? It looks like someone sat something down that left a brown circle on the counter. I have not tried abrasive cleaners -- should I? Rather not make it look worse by applying the wrong fix.

Is there something that will remove the stain without messing up the counter?

Thanks,

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind