[VAC] Re: Argosy Restoration

Tim:

I had been putting off dropping the belly pan for quite some time.  I knew I
had some frame seperation in the rear to contend with, so I finally decided
to take a look, and get a general idea on the overall condition of the
frame.  Honestly, I thought I was going to have to make a few minor repairs
to the back half, and the front would be fine.  Wrong.  When I dropped the
belly pan, big sections of frame dropped out onto the driveway.  The only
thing I can think of, is that it had been leaking around the front for a
LONG time, (probably around the lower trim), and the insulation held the
water against the frame.

Guess I should have dropped that pan a long time ago.

Jamie