[VAC] Re: Shocks

Not that money is not a consideration, but I too will bite and go with
airstream. Over the long haul the cost difference dissipates. And for some
reason I always feel OEM parts are my first choice. Dropping the axles are
more work than I'm prepared to take on and like I said earlier bending the
shock mount seams a little brutal. So I will go the route of splitting the
bushing and keep an eye out for trouble. " it sounds goods to me"  Thanks,
J.L.Dietz #4361