[VAC] Re: plumbing

Dan
Check out a plumbing store in your area for PEX.
I replaced my copper lines with PEX that I got at H&S Plumbing Supply (that's in Valdosta, GA).
20 foot section cost $4.65 but if you use the crimp style PEX fitting the tool will cost about $150.00. You may be able to rent one though. Here it cost $15.00 per day. I got red for the hot water line and blue for the cold.
That way if I ever got a leak again it would let me know which valve to shut off instead of cutting off all the water.
 Bobby