[VAC] Is it a 1937 Airstream Clipper?

Hi all - I just want you to know that there were
several manufacturers in the 1930's that made aluminum
skinned trailers with the cat eye windows fore and aft
- That trailer COULD be a rare find if there is
documentation that it's actually an Airstream.
However, there are no Airstream Emblems remaining on
the trailer, and if you scrutinize the cat eye
windows, they seem to be a little rounder than the '36
airstream pictures that we all know.  One defining
airstream feature that I have never seen on another
brand trailer from that era is the "roll-down" side
windows that work much like car windows - anyone check
that part out?

Toby

p.s. I'm confused about the 1939 part too considering
the sanctioning of all aluminum from the war.  maybe
Airstream had trailers made in previous years that
they sold as later year models? or maybe the trailer
was registered, the registration lapsed, and
re-registered in 1939?

I'm sure Fred could help us out here.