[VAC] 1964 Globetrotter Brochure

I have just posted a 1964 Airstream brochure that I thought some of you
might like to see.  Most of the text is readable but a couple pages are
pretty fuzzy.  I took pictures of the brochure with my digital camera.  I
don't have a scanner right now but I think I can get to one sometime and
scan the brochure for better resolution.  Here it is in its current state .
. .
http://home.att.net/~globetrotter64/globebroc/broc.htm

I have also posted some more pictures of our 1964 Globetrotter and made some
updates on polishing and added a few more resource to the sources list.
Hope you enjoy :>).
http://home.att.net/~globetrotter64/

I have really enjoyed reading and learning on this list - Thanks everyone
for sharing your knowledge!

Shirley Manning
silvaire@att.net