[VAC] Re: 1968 Cabinet/Bulkhead Finish

Jim, in my younger days I used to do furniture repair and restoration, I used
artists oil colors to blend my own matching stains, expensive yes, trick ,
somewhat, but I was able to blend pretty decent matches that way, although
it might be tough for somthing that large. If you want to try it I will give
you a selected "pallete" of colors although you probably would be better
able to judge what you need at an art supply store and save some uneeded
purchases. James