[VAC] (On demand) water heater replacement

Hi all:
        Garnet, thanks for the info. I looked at the precisiontemp.com
website. I too was concerned with the clearance requirements for the Aquastar
unit. How they can set such large clearance requirements for what is
typically an under the sink unit is beyond me! It seems that the Precision
Temp unit is worth looking into. RJ, there must have been a modification from
the '57 Flying Cloud to the '58 model year I have
(made in LA) since I have a vented door opening to the outside behind the
sink that originally housed a gas heater at one time. Now it has a 110 volt
water heater that I would like to replace with a gas heater sod I can dry
camp with hot water. Enjoyed your piece about camping in the mountains near
Yosemite. Sounds like you had a great getaway!. Thanks again for all your
help. Time for more research...

John M. Woodburn
Pasadena, California
1958 Flying Cloud, 22 ft