[VAC] I hate this new floormat

Just now it happened again I started to read the list the after reading the
second letter I forgot and delieted it and lost the whole list. Whoeaver
thought up this ida shoulr rember thataltho he or she may well know eavery
thing about computers you should rember that some of us are good people who
can barly use the e-mail. I enjoyed the the wey the list used to operate but
this new ida is a source of flustration for me and I am finding it is a waist
of time trying to adapt to to this Sorry this is the way I feel and If you
want to drop me from the list so be it,
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind( The Silver Abaltross)