[VAC] Back in Business at new address

OK, the VAC website and e-mail addresses are now migrated to the new
servers in San Jose, CA.  I would like to thank Ewan McDonnel, who
created the the VAC website a couple of years back, and whose server it
has been running on all this time.  We have worked non-stop since
Saturday to make the transition.  I would also like to thank the VAC
Board and Tom Howarth for the support to proceed with the upcoming changes.

Sorry about the one hiccup in the airstream.net e-mail.

The next step (after we get back Monday from a trip to Lassen National
Park in the Caravel), is to convert the List software to something more
secure from the world at large, and will make the Digests more easy to read.

Next after that is to start uploading the huge backlog of Airstream
stuff to the members area, create a members old airstream photo section
(many of great pictures ready to start it off with), and a new revised
FAQ section.

If the List should croak while I'm gone, hang in there - I'll be back on
Sunday night.

Thanks for your understanding,
RJ
VAC Webmaster