[VAC] '67 Caravel Parting Out

OK, folks.

Here's the deal. A customer has brought a 1967 Caravel to the dealership
to gut out. The only interior parts remaining will be the shell and the
overhead cabinets. This coach as it stands is pretty complete. The front
endliner, cabinets and original brushed aluminum reading lights go. The
front dinette with angled table, benches, go. The roadside couch, goes.
The galley counter with refer, stove, go. The bathroom et. al. goes. The
bathroom includes road and curbside closets, a medicine cabinet, and a
built in to the curbside wall light fixture, shower fixtures. And now
that I think about it I forgot to look at the toilet, but I think it's
original.  The square ceiling/galley under cabinet lights, two complete,
one without lens, go.
If anyone is interested let me know off list.

Charlie