[VAC] Re: Furnace Recall

Sorry,
I don't have any information left on the recall.  I pitched the unit and
never had a copy of the actual recall.  Based on the other replies, CO2
seems to be the culprit.  Replacing a newer type and adding a CO2 monitor
seems to be the easiest solution.  The new ones fit easily in the old
openings, but I had to replace the entire outer door with a piece of
aluminum and cut holes for the intake/exhaust vents.  Works like a dream and
you can also easily add flexible 4" hoses to spread the heat throughout the
trailer.  Watch the clearance on the hoses - some are 0" clearance and some
need a couple of inches.
Pete