[VAC] Re: 957 Custom / newbie questions

Hi RJ & Krista,

I just checked my Airstream thoroughly and found out that the order sheet you
sent me shows exactly the former layout of my trailer. It is a great help for
me- thanks a lot! In Germany, there seems to be almost nobody who has any
knowledge about vintage Airstreams, and everything I learned about it I got from
the web. I have restored two vintage trailers before (a 1961 Eriba Puck and a
1969 Schaefer Suleica), but the 1957 Airstream is the biggest challenge by far,
and I am trying to restore it as close to the original as possible.

Kind regards,
Lorenz Weiss