[VAC] Re: Copper pipes seem non-standard size

Precicely what my dad (e.e.) would say.
Didn't ask him, because I didn't want to hear that.
I wish I had a 'b-tank.'
Hey, but speaking of electrical engineers - here's a question maybe you
could answer.  My Univolt was only putting out ~6.8 volts.  I yanked it and
put it on the bench.  Traced the problem down to an SCR - one of a pair of
Motorola 2N681s.  In the process, I was explaining my diagnosis to my other
half - and she asked if it might be a good idea to replace them as a pair.
She amazes me sometimes ... do you think I should pop for the extra $10.00,
or just replace the failed part ?

Thanks.

Dan