[VAC] Re: Linoleum Tiles

I just removed the shag carpet from my 64 Globetrotter. I can tell it
originally came with 9"x9" linoleum tiles from the remnants I found under
the gaucho and in the closets. I am in the process of putting linoleum tiles
back in throughout. I purchased 3 boxes of 12"x12" Armstrong tiles. They
come in a great range of colors and textures, many that look very 50's/60's.
The 12x12's looked too big so on a trusted friend's recommendation I cut
them down to 9x9's on a table saw. This made for really clean square cuts.
If I had cut and scored them by hand I think I would have had uneven seams.

Goods Luck!

Charles Willson
1964 Globetrotter
Santa Cruz - California