[VAC] Some thoughts on doors

I was wondering why Airstream designed most doors to open toward the rear
of the coach.  Most cars open towards the front.  That way if the vehicle
moves forward the door tends to close NOT open!

I also found a nifty way to get my door to be open to the exact angle I
want anytime, except while moving :)  I put a heavy potted plant near the
door and use a long bungee cord between the lip on the post and the door
handle.  By moving the pot fore or aft I can get just the desired amount of
opening for privacy and / or ventilation.

Bob Kiger
66 Safari and Ford F-250 "Camper Special"