[VAC] Re: 1957 Custom / newbie questions

Hi Lorenz,
Your serial number translates over to a 22' Flying Cloud made in Ohio in
November 1956 (1957 model year).  Here is the layout from a customers
order sheet from that year:
http://members.home.net/dial/1957-flycloud_spec_sheet.pdf

We have that same year, model and layout, but made in California.  We
are just now beginning the restoration on it, so watch for updates on
the list as we go along.  Our front sofa-bed had been crudely replaced
some time ago with a dinette, but we plan to rebuild it as a dinette in
the same methods and materials Airstream used on theirs.

Best of luck,
RJ & Krista
VintageAirstream.com