[VAC] Weight Distribution

Just to go to show how starting one project on the 1976 A/S turns in to
several more. A few weeks ago I received the Tambour material that I had
order and was about to tackle the replacement of the three Tambour doors
under the kitchen sink, next to fridge, and under the TV stand. However I
was not pleased with the Tambour product, it just doesn't appear to be as
sturdy as the original material. My fault since I looked at a sample before
buying. So I am still waiting to finish the Tambour doors. However I had
already started to dismantle the tambour tracks that required taking apart
the cabinets themselves. So I decided that I would go ahead and remove the
old gas furnace. It has not worked since I got the trailer and I decided
that the extra space would be nice under the sink. To get to it I had to
also take out the stove. Since I had the stove out I decided that I would
replace it with a new cook top since we never use the oven and free up more
storage, space. Now that I have taken the furnace and old stove out I have
removed at least 200 lbs., maybe more from the right side of the trailer.
Will this throw any things off balance. Every thing sure looks good now that
its all back together (except tambour doors).