[VAC] Re: Moulding for where wall and cabinets meet the floor

         Reply to:   RE: [VAC] Moulding for where wall and cabinets meet
the floor
What you are after is Cove molding.  Our '50's Flying Cloud uses 1/2 x
1/2 inch aluminum cove, and the '65 Caravel had evidence of the plastic
molding you mention.  It seems that original plastic didn't last worth a
hoot.
I was in a flooring shop Thursday checking out Linoleum for the Flying
Cloud, and saw racks of cove in plastic, wood, MDF & aluminum.  So,
I'd start at flooring places or a home supply store.  That's one thing
about the Airstreams, they didn't use too many "made for Airstream only"
items.

RJ
'65 Caravel
'57 Flying Cloud