[VAC] Re: Wrecked Airstream

Let's not be too hasty.  Your insurance will have a clause for uninsured drivers.  Was anybody hurt?  When my camper was hit by a 17 year old undocumented Mexican driving his uncles car with no insurance, my insurance gave me a check for the total value of the van, which I had listed as $3000 and then paid almost $15,000 to my girlfriend who had been knocked unconscious and was hospitalized.

I took the check to several body shops and said "Will you fix it for this check?"  Finally I found a good shop and my van was reincarnated.

Check the limits on your uninsured motorist clsuse.
Best of luck.
Bob
http://mrminimal.com