[VAC] Off to pick up my new baby...no.2!

Tomorrow is my big day to go get my new 64 Globetrotter.
Yes, I have the fever, since this will be number 2, added to
my '64 Safari.
Wanted a project trailer to fix up & use for short/weekend
trips. This will not be put back into original condition,
since it is now far from it.
Best things about it are, it's a '64, a year I like; the
skin is unblemished; and it's short & single axle.  I came
across this by pure chance, wasn't even a for sale sign on
it. I just went to the door and asked if it "might be for
sale", and yes it was.  After looking at it only for about
15 minutes, My wife surprized me by saying she liked it
because it didn't smell.  The price is right, and I am ready
for some good AND bad discoveries, but it has a good "feel"
to it. I will need to wire a plug for it, and tow it 6 hrs
home. I know, I know I should get at those wheel bearings
myself, but will not have the facilities. The previous owner
is a sheriff's deputy, and he assures me it is roadworthy,
and I can see some work on lights he has done. I have to
take it on trust (some).
I may have further stories about the journey home, so I will
follow up. Wish me luck......;>)
Jere Potter #1877 Fort Collins, CO