[VAC] Re: WalMart Parking Lots

Randy,
I'm glad you are free to express your thoughts too, I love the way
everybodly is free to express their thoughts on the VAC list.  I am
disabiled and have a low income.  I feel very priviledged to be able to
travel on my income.  I know the days of being able to pull over the side of
the road are over, but I would not be able to afford to travel if I couldn't
stay in Wal-Mart parking lots or truck stops on my way to BLM or National
Forest sites. Whether people have a low or higher income, The fact that we
all have options is very important be it Wall-mart, a truck stop or behind a
bar.  We have freedom of choise and the freedom to travel on any income.
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander